Stealing Bases in WGT Baseball
Base Stealing can make the difference between scoring a run(s) and leaving runners stranded on base. As a manager, it's up to you whether to make the call or not for your players.
Game Hints & Tips
- To steal a base, you must be in Manager Mode (button below scoreboard) during an at-bat with a runner on base
- You can only steal 2nd or 3rd base – no stealing home yet – and it's much easier to steal 2nd than 3rd
- If you have bases loaded, your stealing options are disabled because of the runner at 3rd
- See your base runner's percent chance for a successful 2nd or 3rd base steal and then make your call
- Slow runners don't usually steal bases successfully so start training your players' Speed skill
- See base stealing stats to help make better lineup and stealing decisions
Expert Game Tip
Train your catcher's Defensive Throwing skill to help throw out those base runners.
Attempt a steal in WGT Baseball now at apps.facebook.com/WGTBaseballMLB